Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Pictures!

These are in reverse order because the more I monkey with the HTML, the more jacked up the layout gets. I'd apologize for my not-so-mad skillz but instead I'll just blame it on the fact that HTML didn't even exist when I knew all the people in the pictures. SO THERE.

BUT FIRST:

Special thanks to Najah F. for letting me share her pictures!

And now, I present to you, the only picture we've posted from the picnic, starring Nicole F., Najah F. and Ryan W.:


It was SO HOT.

HOW HOT WAS IT?

It was SO HOT that the balloons started spontaneously popping and scaring the small children. I'm no balloonologist and I don't know what the popping temperature of a balloon is, but speaking as a layperson, I can tell you that it's TOTALLY FREAKING HOT.

And yet, Nicole, Najah and Ryan look as cool as cucumbers.

Picnic pictures, CHECK!

Chris L., Sarah W. and Cassie S.:


Najah F. and Stephanie D.:

Erica C., Erica C.'s boyfriend and Danny V.:

Robin D. and Christopher R.:

A little bird told me that Cassie might have a bunch of pictures I can steal so cross your fingers for another photo update.

1 comment:

  1. Erica, Danny, and Chris....if you remember me, then email me. I have been in need of friends since high school. None made since high school...

    call me 1.866.991.4848
    AEH
    Class of 1994, but dropped out and returned in 1995

    ReplyDelete