Monday, January 26, 2009

It's better than being on the FBI's MOST WANTED list, that's for sure.

I was feeling pretty badass with my list of e-mail addresses that I'd collected for old classmates but then I did the math and figured out that my list of 28 names is just barely 10% of our graduating class and that earns us a big, fat F on our report cards.

Here's who we have:

Gemma B.
Tamara B.
Cheryl B.
Erica C.
Megan C.
Stephanie D.
Robin D.
Andrea D.
Joanne E.
Amy F.
Mark F.
Raylene G.
Elizabeth H.
Paul H.
Mirsada K.
Evan L.
Isela M.
Daniel P.
Jessica P.
Christopher R.
Cassie S.
Adam S.
Cristal T.
Jessica T.
Suzanne V.
Sarah W.
Tammy W.

Here's who we're looking for:

EVERYONE ELSE.

Can you help track down other members of Lincoln High School's Class of 1994?

E-mail us!

lincolnlions1994@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment